- A professional rendering of the project vehicle needs to be submitted with this sponsorship form for approval. Or, if the project vehicle is already completed, professional photos showing the modifications and uniqueness of the vehicle need to be submitted.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will either be offered a FULL sponsorship (no charge for the set of tires, you will still be responsible for shipping charges) or a PARTIAL (50%) sponsorship (you will still be responsible for shipping charges).
- An approved sponsorship is good for 12 months and commences on the date you receive your tires.
- With an approved sponsorship proposal, you are required to list or tag VENOM POWER on all social media posts, in every magazine feature, trade shows, and car/truck shows attended.
- All social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok featuring your vehicle will require the following tag @venompowertires and hash tag #venompowertires.
- We require every show the vehicle plans to attend to be listed in this proposal. Photographs to verify proof of attendance need to be emailed to email@example.com with your full name, event, and date on the email subject title (e.g., John Smith/SEMA Show/11-01-2022).
- High-resolution (240 dpi) pictures of the vehicle showing the VENOM POWER product are required within 30 days of the event attended.
- While on show display, the VENOM POWER logo (vinyl decals) must be clearly visible on the vehicle’s exterior. Three logos are required to be on the vehicle: front or rear of the vehicle, passenger side, and driver side.
You will be invited from time to time to come
to a show or event to represent VENOM POWER.
You will be given several weeks
notice to give you enough time to schedule and prepare for the show or event. Declining an invitation twice during your 12-month sponsorship period is a breach of the terms of this agreement and will terminate your sponsorship status.
- Any actions or behavior, at events or on social media, that negatively affects the VENOM POWER brand will result in termination of your sponsorship status and will be in breach of the terms of this agreement.
- If your sponsorship application is approved, we will require your credit card information to be kept on file. In the event the terms of this agreement are not met in full, the credit card on file will be charged for the full retail price of the tires.